About the Role
As a Director of Engineering at elphi you will:
- Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects.
- Hire, mentor and lead other engineers, develop them for higher impact and teamwork
- Design, develop and deploy elphi’s core capabilities and platform services.
- Drive technical review of design documents, code review, prioritization of development roadmap and fixes.
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s OKRs and resources.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools.
- You have at least 7 years relevant work experience as a software engineer.
- You have at least 4 years of experience with NodeJS or similar backend technology.
- You have at least 4 years of experience with React or similar frontend technology.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in managing, organizing, and prioritizing multiple projects and work streams.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an Engineering Manager in a similar or related role.
- You have experience working with Google Cloud Platform and Firestore.
- You have experience in growing and mentoring engineers.
- You have experience excelling in a startup environment.
- You are a creative problem solver with strong communication skills.
About the Company
We have a passion for efficiency and believe that the right people coupled with the best technology will make a lasting impact.
Elphi is a B2B enterprise SaaS company, impacting the $4T US mortgage market that has been technologically neglected for 25 years. Our mission-critical mortgage loan origination platform helps lenders maximize efficiency, increase productivity, and originate more loans faster.
This is a unique opportunity to be an early leader on the team, take initiatives, and grow with the company.