About the Role
As a Senior Product Designer at Elphi, you will:
- Build and lead the product design team and processes.
- Define and lead our platform’s style guide and design system.
- Establish the design culture used across the product and engineering teams.
- Turn complex workflow challenges into simple, intuitive, solutions for users.
- Create design components, taking into consideration user experience and various stakeholders’ inputs.
- Conduct continuous research through A/B tests and other methods, to ensure a cohesive, best-in-class user experience.
- Report directly to the CEO and COO
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Product Designer, designing a complex system/platform.
- You have experience working closely with product and engineering teams.
- You have experience leading people.
- You have experience with A/B tests, analytics tools and user interviews, surveys, and usability tests.
- You have the ability to think both high-level strategic and nitty-gritty details.
- You have experience creating interactive prototypes with tools like Figma, Sketch, etc.
- You have excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
About the Company
We have a passion for efficiency and believe that the right people coupled with the best technology will make a lasting impact.
Elphi is a B2B enterprise SaaS company, impacting the $4T US mortgage market that has been technologically neglected for 25 years. Our mission-critical mortgage loan origination platform helps lenders maximize efficiency, increase productivity, and originate more loans faster.
This is a unique opportunity to be an early leader on the team, take initiatives, and grow with the company.