About the Role
As a Senior PM at elphi you will:
- Lead the strategic direction, planning and execution of our product roadmap.
- Build and lead the product team.
- Efficiently prioritize resources to accomplish product development milestones.
- Define specifications, lead sprint planning, and oversee the product team goals.
- Create user stories, communicating with developers, design, sales, and the founding team.
- Conduct continuous user research, making sure our product meets the users’ needs.
- Create, track, and improve metrics related to customer/user satisfaction.
- Stay on top of industry trends, understanding the competitive landscape and communicating opportunities for differentiation.
- Report directly to the company’s CEO and COO.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a PM, leading a product from development to launch in a B2B SaaS company.
- You have experience excelling in a startup environment.
- You are a creative problem solver with strong communication skills.
- You have experience working with qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions.
- You know your way around A/B tests, analytics tools and user interviews, surveys, and usability tests.
- You are passionate about building a great user experience, and you have a keen eye for details and design.
- You have experience with a product that is heavily reliant on 3rd party integrations.
- You have experience with tools such as jira, figma, etc.
About the Company
We have a passion for efficiency and believe that the right people coupled with the best technology will make a lasting impact.
Elphi is a B2B enterprise SaaS company, impacting the $4T US mortgage market that has been technologically neglected for 25 years. Our mission-critical mortgage loan origination platform helps lenders maximize efficiency, increase productivity, and originate more loans faster.
This is a unique opportunity to be an early leader on the team, take initiatives, and grow with the company.